Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian). These stuffed mushrooms are everyone's favorite! Use a vegetarian Parmesan to keep them strictly vegetarian or use vegan shreds for a vegan option. These stuffed mushrooms are delicious served as a meal, with a salad and maybe some pasta, but they also make an amazing appetizer!
It's a healthy vegan recipe that's quick, easy, and hearty enough for dinner. These vegetarian stuffed mushrooms are such a great holiday appetizer and they are so easy to make! I love serving them on a platter for a finger food To make these vegan, you can substitute the parmesan for a plant based option or omit it completely. You can have Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- Prepare 4 of Portobello Mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Stuffing.
- You need 100 gms of Baby Spinach.
- Prepare 4 of Cherry Tomatoes or 1/2 Medium Tomato.
- It’s 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Small Garlic Clove.
- It’s 1 tbs of Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Dried Itialian Herb Mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sweet Paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Chilli Flakes.
- You need 75 gms of Canned Beans (I used four bean mix).
- Prepare 2 tbs of Parmesan Cheese (Vegan or Real).
- It’s 40 gms of Feta Cheese (Vegan or Real).
- Prepare of NB you can add pine nuts, mixed seeds (whatever you like).
Black rice creates a hearty, nutritious topping to baked mushrooms. Vegan parmesan sends these over the top. It all starts with black rice, the nutritional superstar that boasts more anthocyanin. The Best Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms Recipes on Yummly
Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) instructions
- Preheat Oven to 180 degrees Celsius (or 350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Remove the Stalks from the Mushrooms and place in food processor.
- Drizzle most of the olive oil over the Mushrooms and leave a little to the side (Approx 1tsp).
- Add to the food processor with the mushroom stalks, the spinach, parsley, tomatoes, salt, pepper, chili, paprika, Italian herbs, remainder of olive oil and blitz. Empty out into a mixing bowl..
- Add the cheese & beans – Because I made a Vegan Serve and a Vegetarian Serve, I split the mixture into 2 bowls for the separate cheese options (left is the Real cheese, right is the Vegan cheese). With a fork or potato masher, mix and mash the beans slightly..
- Top the Mushrooms with the mixture and place in the oven for 25-30mins. Remove (you can crumble a small amount of feta on top) Then serve with vegetables or side salad..
Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms For Two, Stuffed Mushrooms With Herb Sauce, Vegan Quinoa, Spinach, And Mushroom Stuffed Acorn Squash. Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms made healthy by just stuffing them with onions, mushroom stems, roasted peppers and a bit of This is an extremely easy and elegant appetizer that will be a crowd pleaser. Time time I give you vegetarian stuffed mushrooms! This is one of my absolute favorite easy and quick vegan recipes. I actually think this is one of my husbands favorites.