Piadine, Italian Flat Bread. I have wanted to make this flatbread forever. It is a recurring dish in our house. Whether for Lunch or Dinner sometimes a good warm and And yes it was delicious, she actually gave me a piece!
You will not need flour on the table. Put the rolled out piadine on a tray using parchment foil to separate them. Now heat up your skillet or an old non sticking fry pan to medium high. You can have Piadine, Italian Flat Bread using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Piadine, Italian Flat Bread
- You need 1-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of warm water.
Bake dry on the first side, check the underside, and when it looks done, flip it. The flatbread should cook for one to two minutes each side. Poke the bread with a fork to create little holes which will allow the inside of the bread to cook as well. And here are our piadine ready to be served filled with cheese, meat, or vegetables.
Piadine, Italian Flat Bread step by step
- Mix the ingredients.
- Forming into a ball knead for 8 minutes.
- Cut into 4 smaller balls..
- Dust an area with flour for rolling out the balls. Roll them thin into about an 7-8 inch disc..
- Heat a flat iron or pan at least 9 inches in diameter..
- Try one disc if it sticks lightly spray with nonstick spray..
- Heat the bread till it bubbles on top then flip them over..
- Cook the second side till it does the same..
- Move to a plate till all are done..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
From Sonia at GialloZafferano, bye and see you next. Grilled Piadine-Italian Flat Bread Recipe LaTavolaMarche. Piadine is an Italian flat bread-everyone & town has a different take on. You may unsubscribe at any time. We live in Le Marche & around every corner you will find Piadine or crescia.