Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs. For generations, home cooks have relied on this classic meatball recipe for its infallibility and ease—and when we say they're easy, we really mean it. My kids love this Italian meatball recipe and devour the meatballs every time they're served. Perfect with your favorite pasta and packed in school lunches!
Homemade meatballs in a quick tomato sauce make for the perfect easy family dinner! Serve over spaghetti for the ultimate homemade meal. Easy Italian Meatball BakeLemons for Lulu. You can cook Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of freshly chopped Italian parsley.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried Italian seasoning.
- It’s 3 cloves of finely minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 Cup of finely diced onion.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of table salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 pound of fresh 80/20 ground beef.
- It’s of Addition cheese for toppings.
Try this classic Italian meatball recipe baked in the oven. Look no further for a delicious baked meatball recipe. The come together easy and you can easily double the batch to freeze one for later. These Easy Traditional Italian Meatballs are cooked in a sauce, so they can be served over pasta al dente.
Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs step by step
- Mix first 10 ingredients together until well blended. Let sit for around 5 minutes to come together. If using Dried parsley, do not use a 1/4 cup. Its way to strong in flavor. Maybe a tablespoon at most..
- Mix in gently the ground beef, until the mixture just comes together..
- Add your favorite marinara sauce to a large stock pot and bring to a simmer. Form meatballs to the size of your liking, and add single layer in simmering sauce. Cover and let simmer about 15 minutes. After 15 minutes gently turn each meatball over and continue simmering another 10 minutes. They should be done at this point. They will get more tough the longer you cook them..
- Top with your favorite cheese, or any other toppings that you like. Or serve them with pasta for a family style meal. Enjoy.
This video is about Easy Italian Meatball Bake. Try our indulgent Italian bake with juicy beef meatballs in passata sauce and a melting mozzarella topping. Serve this family favourite straight from the oven and watch everyone dig in. These simple Italian meatballs are made with a seasoned mixture of beef and pork and baked in the oven. No cheese, no milk, no dairy.