Cajun chicken pasta salad. Make Cajun chicken and pasta salad with help from a professional chef in this free video clip. Expert: Ken Patrick Filmmaker: Shane Reitzammer. Nothing spells summer much more than a good.
Drain and rinse with cold water to cool pasta to room temperature. A chicken salad done Louisiana style with a remoulade, Tabasco sauce and a little Cajun spice. Or your belly if you decide to make this Cajun twist on the classic chicken salad. You can have Cajun chicken pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun chicken pasta salad
- Prepare of Orecchiette pasta.
- You need of Cavatapi pasta.
- You need 1/8 cup of Paul Prudome poultry seasoning at least.
- Prepare of Italian dressing.
- You need of French dressing.
- It’s of Bell peppers different colors cut into matchsticks and chunks.
- It’s of Black olives.
- You need of Green onion.
- It’s of Yellow onion.
- It’s 3 halves of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of The best olive oil you can find.
It's easy enough, you can basically prep the ingredients as the chicken is poaching. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot pasta. Cook a complete dinner in one pot with this Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta, using mostly pantry-stable items.
Cajun chicken pasta salad instructions
- Boil pasta al dente drain… set aside.
- Put oil in skillet (this gets really smokey if you can do this outside do it)Cut chicken breasts into bite sized chunks coat with olive oil…and paul prudome poultry seasoning (coat it well) when the oil in the skillet is smoking (be careful fine line here between smoking and a fire) the coated chicken gets crispy in the high heat (blackened) cook through..
- Have chopped peppers onion olives chopped and ready.
- When chicken is done add rest of veggies.
- Stir for a minute or 2 then add french dressing and Italian dressing let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Cool off (tastes great warm too).
- Put cooled pasta salad in fridge overnight.
- Flavors get better overnight!!!.
- This can be adjusted to feed a few or alot of people…. use amounts that make sense to you (I know….for you people who measure everything this kinda sucks sorry).
Perfect for busy weeknights! "Tomato Basil Pasta salad with Cajun Chicken made with easy fresh ingredients. Perfect summer pasta salad recipe topped with fresh parmesan cheese!" My family and I came back from a much needed beach vacay last week for my birthday! First, this recipe has THE best Alfredo sauce recipe that you'll ever find. This Cajun Chicken Pasta has SUPER Creamy Alfredo Sauce, perfectly seasoned chicken, and your favorite pasta. Make a chicken salad that can be used in many ways, as hot weather food, or for an easy-to-prepare picnic dish, or potluck salad.