Jeweled rice-my way (Vegan). Jeweled rice dish is a mix of rice with dry fruits. The ingredients you'll need: Rice Dried cranberries Dried plums Golden dry raisins Sultana raisins Dry cherries Onions Potatoes (optional) Salt and Pepper. 🌱 I hope I can inspire you to go vegan, enjoy this video recipe. Recipe: Iranian Jeweled Rice. by Sara Kate Gillingham.
Any way you dish it up, you'll I´m going through a total citrus frenzy at the moment so this dish is right up my alley. Persian Jeweled Rice – what about this as the starch? Simple, colorful, I could tweak the seasonings? You can have Jeweled rice-my way (Vegan) using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jeweled rice-my way (Vegan)
- Prepare 150 g of cooked white rice.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s of Peel of 1/4 lemon.
- You need Handful of raisins.
- It’s Handful of canned ananas.
- You need of Provance spice mix.
- Prepare 50 ml of tomatoe sauce.
- You need of Little salt.
- You need of Little oil.
Persian Jeweled Rice–why can't I just eat rice all the Easy Lebanese Rice The Mediterranean Dish Lebanese rice with olive oil toasted vermicelli and pine nuts A great vegan side dish to go with many. Iranian jeweled rice is a dish full of flavor, with saffron , cinnamon, and turmeric spiced rice, crunchy almonds, orange zest, and plenty of dried fruit. Let the rice on the bottom of the pan get all golden brown and crispy, while watching carefully not to burn it, then flip it onto the top of the pile right before. The bright hues of saffron rice, green onions, and pomegranate seeds give this dish its name.
Jeweled rice-my way (Vegan) instructions
- Cut the onion into cubes and fry it in the oil, salt it a bit and add the provance spice mix, the ananas, raisins ans lemon peel cut in small pieces. Fry it until onion is translucent and fragrant..
- Add the tomatoe sauce, stir it often. In the end mix the cooked rice in..
Here's how to boil rice on the stovetop! It's an easy, fool-proof method that works with white or brown rice. Best for weeknight stir-fries, rice bowls, or as I first learned this rice-cooking method in culinary school. As someone who always seems to burn the rice at the bottom of the pot no matter what. Persian jeweled rice – the king of rice and the rice of kings.