My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese.
You can have My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- You need 1 head of cauliflower.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sour cream for half head 1 cup if using the whole head.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheeee.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of lime juice (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic podwer.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese step by step
- Chop up cauliflower. In a small pot add water to cover cauliflower. Add salt and basil and bring to a boil for about 8 minutes..
- Drain cauliflower. Break up any big pieces. Add the sour cream and cheese..
- Add the rest of the remaining ingredients. Stir until well combined and the cheese has melted. Top it off with paraley..