Little Caesars Copycat Crazy Bread. I love little Caesar crazy bread, Olive Garden breadsticks and Pizza Hut breadsticks. I miss little Caesar's breadsticks being a dollar. Tasty Little Caesars Crazy Bread Copycat Recipe.
Copy Cat Little Caesars Crazy Bread is a light and fluffy breadstick with a buttery garlic and parmesan cheese topping. Copy Cat Little Caesars Crazy Bread Little Caesars Crazy Bread takes me way way back. Once upon a time there was an extremely picky child who's name started with a. You can cook Little Caesars Copycat Crazy Bread using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Little Caesars Copycat Crazy Bread
- It’s of Yeast Ingredients.
- You need 6 oz of Warm Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tb of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s of Dry Bread Ingredients.
- It’s 2 cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Garlic Butter Ingredients.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Salted Butter Melted.
- You need 3 tsp of Garlic Puree (or 6 cloves, garlic).
- Prepare 4 tsp of Parmesan Cheese.
Read On → Little Caesars Crazy Bread Copycat Recipe. We also served these Copycat Little Caesars Crazy Bread with our Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe. This recipe is also very easy to make. They taste amazing dipped in the pizza sauce.
Little Caesars Copycat Crazy Bread instructions
- Add all of the Yeast ingredients accept for the oil together in a 2 cup measure. Stir and allow to rise for 10 minutes..
- Mix the dry bread ingredients in a large bowl..
- Once yeast mixture has finished it's 10 minute rise, add the vegetable oil. Then add the whole mixture to the dry bread ingredients and stir..
- Fold and knead the dough until dough has come together..
- Form into a ball in the large bowl and place in a warm area covered with a damp towel for 20 minutes to begin rising..
- Punch down the dough, folding and kneading for at least 5 minutes. Then replace on warm area covered with a damp towel for 1 hour and 10 minutes to rise again..
- Remove bread once risen and divide into 12 equal portions. Roll the dough out into 8 inch long sticks and place on a parchment paper covered baking sheet..
- Once all bread sticks are shaped and placed on your baking sheet, place the sheet in a warm area covered with a damp towel and rise for another 1 hour and 10 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Once ready, place bread sticks in oven and bake for 14-16 minutes or until the tops are very lightly golden..
- Mix together the Garlic Butter ingredients..
- Remove the bread sticks from oven when finished, spread the garlic butter on top and serve!.
It is the perfect combination of butter, cheese and breadsticks! It's pizza dough cut into eight pieces, then coated with garlic salt, butter, and Parmesan cheese. This Little Caesars Crazy Bread recipe is made easy with a tube of Pillsbury pizza dough, which you slice into strips and bake. Copycat Little Caesars Crazy Bread Recipe. It's a little embarrassing, but we get Little Caesars Pizza way more than I'd like to admit.