Italian oatmeal bread. fluffy bread bakes up beautifully in one pan. It's flavorful and easy to bring on the go to potlucks and church suppers. This bread has a lightly sweet flavor with good texture and crust.—Ruth Andrewson, Leavenworth, Washington.
Try it for breakfast, as a Oatmeal bread is a wonderful way to add nutrition and texture to morning toast, a favorite sandwich. Italian bread is moist and has thin and crisp crust. Its center is fluffy or light and outside is extra Italians developed broad range of breads over centuries and various ancient types are produced on. You can cook Italian oatmeal bread using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian oatmeal bread
- You need 1/2 cup of plan yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of ground old fashioned oatmeal.
- You need 1/4 cup of rolled oatmeal.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
A sweet and delicate oatmeal bread topped with rolled oats. A rustic, whole wheat version of Italian Bread. A rustic, whole wheat version of Italian Bread. Subway style bread/Italian bread/ easy Italian baguette.
Italian oatmeal bread step by step
- Mix the yogurt with the ground oatmeal and the baking powder it will be sticky dough.
- Using parchment paper Sprinkle some of the rolled oatmeal on it with spoon spread the sticky dough as you want I shape it as a square and then using Spread more oatmeal on top and Italian seasoning.
- Cook 20 to 25 minutes at 400 f enjoy.
Oatmeal Honey Bread。 The Best Italian Meat Bread Recipes on Yummly Italian Bread, Pizza Chiena, Or Pizza Gain (italian Easter Bread), Cheesy Italian Sausage Bread. Make a loaf with the goodness of oats and molasses. For great yeast bread results, trythese Gold Medal® flour varieties: Gold Medal® Better for Bread™ flour and Gold Medal®. Today I am sharing with you my most recent favorite bread.