Mike's Italian Sub Sandwich Vinegarette Or Salad Dressing. We love the bread, the ratio of ingredients, oil and vinegar, and seasonings. We don't eat out often, so when we get a craving for a sub we make a copycat of Jersey Mike's sub at home. The muffuletta is another example of the power of vinaigrette on a sandwich.
This Italian vinaigrette is perfect on simple or fancy salads, and is also really good on sandwiches or subs. You can also experiment with the type of vinegar you use and the amount of spices. Once you start making your own dressings, it's kind of addictive – you'll want to keep coming up with new flavor combinations! You can have Mike's Italian Sub Sandwich Vinegarette Or Salad Dressing using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Italian Sub Sandwich Vinegarette Or Salad Dressing
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of Quality Basil Infulived Oil.
- It’s 1 Cup of White Distilled Vinager [more or less if desired].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried talian Seasoning.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Softened Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Minced Fresh Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley Leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Sugar.
Commenting from the Philly area, land of many Italian immigrants and birth place of the hoagie. An Italian sub is a specific thing. It is not just a sub. An Italian has Italian deli meats and cheeses like capacola, mortadella, salami, etc. it does not have turkey, ham, etc. you've given the recipe for a sub but it's not an Italian sub.
Mike's Italian Sub Sandwich Vinegarette Or Salad Dressing instructions
- Add all ingredients in to your high speed blender. Blend well..
- If you'd like your dressing to appear more transparent – just run dressing thru a fine straner Repeat this step until satisfied. Shake well before serving. Enjoy!.
Italian Sub Sandwich with Olive Oil Dressing – easy to make this nutritious, delicious homemade recipe. Manfreed demonstrates a classic easy to make, healthy, home made Italian sub sandwich. You kids and new cooks can make this quick, easy to make recipe. Your family, friends and relatives will ask for this easy to make sandwich. The Italian Original from Jersey Mike's.