Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤. Easy,simple and tasty chocolate fudge brownie. its easy to make and a quick recipe. Please like and share it and subscribe my channel for more recipes. Melting vanilla ice cream, toasted nuts and chocolate sauce over these super chocolaty warm brownies makes this one dangerous, addictive dessert!
Down below I have left you links. Caramel Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Cake Recipe. Marshmallow Stuffed PB Chocolate Chip Cookies. You can have Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤 using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of icing sugar or powder sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3 1/2 of oil.
- You need 1 of small egg.
- It’s of For topping.
- Prepare of Nutella how much you want.
- You need of Choco chip or Hershey's syrup.
This Easy Chocolate Fudge is incredibly smooth, rich, and creamy! Then add in the oil, flour, cocoa powder, and the salt. Mix all the ingredients until well incorporated. Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownies – Easy to make brownies that are loaded with chocolate chips and layers of gooey caramel.
Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤 step by step
- Mix flour, powder sugar and cocoa powder.
- Mix them all well.
- And then add in it oil, egg and baking powder.
- Then mix it all well if it is so thick add 1 tsp of milk.
- And then if you have container so you can make it 2 piece.
- And if you are using bowl like this so it will be 1 piece.
- Then grease your dishes and then microwave it for 1:10 / one minute 10 seconds.
- And the add Nutella and choco chip on top of it.
- And enjoy yummy and easy late night recipe.
- Hope you will enjoy the recipe it's quite easy👍.
Made with TOP Quality ingredients, everyone's favourite : Chocolate Brownie Bars is a must to have!! 🤤😍. Some studies say chocolate (dark) does the body good – you know with the antioxidant properties and all that wonderful stuff. But let's be honest: the stuff they add to commercial chocolate bars is anything but good for you. Chocolate fudge cake with angel frosting. This is my 'go to ' recipe when cooking with my grandchildren.