Healthy Granola. It's quick and easy to make, naturally sweetened with honey or maple syrup, and this easy granola recipe can be customized with whatever add-ins you love best. They're not all packed with sugar. "What I like about Go Raw granola is its simplicity and healthy high quality ingredients," says Moon. Granola is usually considered a healthy breakfast cereal.
Top your favorite breakfast smoothies, yogurt parfaits, or chia seed pudding with this healthy granola. This healthy granola is just about as easy as it gets, made without oil or nuts. It's naturally sweetened with maple syrup and I'm amazed by how crunchy it gets! You can have Healthy Granola using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Granola
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 cups of old fashioned organic oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced almonds.
- It’s 1 cup of rasins.
Now that my son has started preschool. This easy and homemade healthy granola bars recipe is packed with rolled oats, crispy cereal, & mini chocolate chips! The bars can also be vegan and gluten free. Clean out expired products and clutter to make way for a healthier you.
Healthy Granola step by step
- Preheat oven at 300° fh.
- In a bowl mix together oil, syrup, salt and cinnamon.
- Mix in oats and almonds and Rasins.
- Pour all of it on a greased cookie sheet and flatten.
- Bake for 12 min.
- Stir and reflatten bake for additional 10 min or till almonds are golden brown..
- Place some where to cool.
In reality, finding healthy granola is pretty difficult. Many store brands are loaded with sugar, turning your "healthy" snack into something resembling a dessert. Plus, nutritionists agree that portion control. Granola is a a popular food that helps to regulate digestion, aid in weight loss, improve your heart health Granola is an extremely popular breakfast and snack food with a wealth of health benefits. These will convince you to ditch store-bought for good.