Mike's White Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas. Great recipe for Mike's White Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas. Creamy, tangy, and filling, these Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are an awesome comforting weeknight dinner. Whether you cook a couple of chicken breasts up quickly in a skillet, or use pre-cooked chicken like rotisserie chicken or canned chicken breast, this recipe comes together easily.
If you have never had White Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas before, stop the insanity now!. These Creamy Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are a crazy delicious. My whole family gets excited when these White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce are on the menu! You can have Mike's White Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas using 41 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's White Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
- Prepare of ● For Your Proteins.
- It’s 4 of Fat Free Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 (32 oz) of Box Chicken Broth.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mexican Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- It’s of ● For Your Dry Enchilada Mixture.
- Prepare 1 Can of Drained Black Olives [halved].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Cilantro Leaves [+ reserves].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- You need 1 Cup of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese [+ reserves for topping].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Red Onions [+ reserves for topping].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of White Onions [+ reserves for topping].
- You need 2 of EX LG Fine Minced Jalepenos [+ reserves for topping].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Hatch Green Chilie Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- You need of ● For Your Wet Enchilada Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of Bucket Bueno Hatch Green Chilies.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Camplles Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- You need 1 Cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Cream Cheese.
- It’s of ● For Your Enchiladas Toppers [to taste].
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- You need of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- You need of Fine Minced Red Onions.
- Prepare of Fine Minced White Onions.
- It’s of Fine Minced Green Onions.
- Prepare of Fine Minced Jalepenos.
- It’s Leaves of Chopped Cilantro.
- Prepare of Fine Shredded Chicken.
- It’s of Your Favorite Green Salsa.
- You need of Sliced Avocados.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- You need of ● For The Wraps [as needed].
- Prepare of Warm Flour Tortillas [6"or 12"].
This is probably one of our all-time favorite enchilada recipes. I love that these enchiladas are so quick and easy to put together, especially with leftover chicken or a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store. These green chile chicken enchiladas are made with shredded chicken and plenty of cheese, all rolled up in corn tortillas and smothered with green chile sauce. These easy green chicken enchiladas taste like they came from a restaurant and are the perfect way to use up leftover chicken.
Mike's White Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- Hard boil your raw chicken breasts with seasonings for 35 minutes..
- Mix all of your dry ingredients. Fine mince all vegetables. Shred your chicken..
- Mix in your wet ingredients..
- Tight roll ingredients into warm flour tortillas seam side down..
- Cover rolls with leftover mixture and reserves..
- Cover dish with reserves..
- Cover and seal tightly..
- Bake at 350° and bake for 35 minutes. Then uncover and bake for 10 minutes longer to crisp..
- Serve hot with all side options and an ice cold Mexican beer. Enjoy!.
White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chili & Sour Cream Sauce Recipe. This chicken enchilada dish is so easy to make and will be a family favorite. You'll want to add this to your meal rotation. After all this time, creamy "white" green chile chicken enchiladas are still one of my favorite meals ever. Mexican Rice Fresh, seasonal fruit Roasted broccoli or asparagus Garnishes such as lime wedges, cilantro, sour cream, extra cheese, or cherry tomatoes.