Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian). Hello, Creamy Coconut Garlic Mushrooms, you are one incredibly delicious, creamy, silky, garlic-y, side dish. Ok, let's get real, "side dish" makes this sound like it's this measly little thing, you just toss. If you try this Creamy Coconut Spinach and Mushroom Quinoa, please let me know in the comment section below, or tag me on instagram with the hashtag #jessicainthekitchen!
This coconut mushroom cheeseless pizza is so rich and creamy everyone will love it. The white pizza sauce is made from coconut milk, thyme, and lemon and it cooks down in the oven to a rich. So creamy, peanut butter coconut miso mushroom noodles, um, but you could swap the peanut butter for almond butter as well if you'd rather. You can have Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- Prepare 150 gms of Spinach.
- You need of Paste – place in food processor.
- You need 1 of Medium Red Onion (in food processor).
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves (in food processor).
- It’s 2 of " piece ginger peeled (in food processor).
- It’s 1 tsp of Mustard Oil (in food processor).
- You need 1 of Chilli (de seeded if you wish) (in food processor).
- You need of Spice Mix.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Corriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Tumeric Powder.
- Prepare 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- It’s 4 of Whole Cloves.
- You need 1 of Whole Star Anise.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Prepare of Others.
- You need 1 Can of Chickpeas.
- You need 1 of Small Can Coconut Cream (Approx 1 Cup).
- It’s 1 Cup of Vegetable Stock.
- It’s 1 Cup of Water.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of Produce.
- Prepare 2 of Medium Potatoes (Approx 500gms) Cut into chunks.
- Prepare 400 gms of Mushrooms (Cut into quarters).
- You need 250 gms of Cherry tomatoes (or tomato cut into chunks).
Learn how to make an iconic comforting Cream Mushroom Soup. This easy delicious Vegan Creamy Coconut Mushroom Lentils comes packed with flavour and is a perfect recipe for meat-free Mondays or any day of the week for that matter. This mushroom quinoa soup is creamy, naturally vegan soup made with coconut milk as the base. It's loaded with flavor, packed with healthy ingredients and makes for a perfect weeknight meal.
Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) step by step
- Prepare ingredients as per instructions (unfortunately I don't have a pic post prep).
- Add 'paste' ingredients to a food processor and blitz until a paste is created (unfortunately no pic of this also)..
- Add 1tbs oil to a pot and saute the 'paste' ingredients on low for at least approx. 5 minutes..
- Turn heat up slightly, add another tbs of oil and add the Spices and thoroughly stir regularly for a couple of minutes..
- Add the Potatoes, Chickpeas & Mushrooms to the pot and continue to stir coating them in the spice / paste mixture in the pan..
- Add the coconut cream, cherry tomatoes, stock and water. Mix, Cover pot and simmer on low for approx 30mins..
- After approx 30mins (or when potatoes are cooked through), turn off heat, add the spinach and stir. Cover and leave to sit for a couple of minutes (until spinach wilts)..
- Eg below of steamed Cauliflower Rice (placed in processor and then steamed for approx 6mins).
- Serve with chopped Corriander or Coconut Yoghurt 😁.
Try my simple recipe for a creamy coconut garlic mushroom pasta. Coconut milk is the liquid that is produced when grating a mature coconut. It has a very rich flavor that adds a delightful depth to. Introducing this one-skillet sautéed tempeh served in a creamy, peppery, and rich mushroom coconut sauce. Tempeh is first cut into bite-size cubes.