Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔. This recipe for Crockpot Italian Chicken Pasta has turned into a staple at our house, mostly Chicken Tenders – I would recommend using chicken without the bone in them to save you time. Once the chicken is cooked, remove, shred and return back to crockpot. This Crockpot Italian Chicken is one of my family favorites.
If the sauce is too thick you can definitely thin it out with a little chicken broth. italian shredded-chicken-crockpot nutrition facts and nutritional information. Crockpot shredded chicken is the perfect make ahead recipe. It will give you tons of possibilities and its prepared in the slow cooked with very little work. You can have Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔 using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔
- You need 1 of large pack chicken breast (boneless, skinless).
- It’s 2 of small onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 of small green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes(undrained).
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare of Cooked pasta (your favorite!).
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
Toss shredded chicken with barbecue sauce for a quick and easy BBQ shredded chicken sandwiches. Add to Simple Italian Style Mac and Cheese. Crockpot Shredded Chicken – My favorite crockpot chicken recipe for meal prep! Moist, tender shredded chicken that you can use to make chicken sandwiches, chicken salad, casseroles and more.
Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breast……
- Place chicken breast in a slow cooker…..
- Place your sliced onions, green pepper and minced garlic into crockpot, on top of chicken breast……
- Add to crockpot your diced tomatoes and white wine…..
- Now sprinkle over chicken your black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano and parsley flakes……
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours…….
- Gently shred chicken breast in your slow cooker and stir well……
- Serve over cooked pasta topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!!!.
Make a big batch and freeze some for quick dinners! Crockpot Italian Chicken recipe: A recipe that everyone has probably made! Once chicken is done you can leave it whole, shred it, cube it, whatever works best for you. Make sure the chicken breasts are completely covered by the soup and the cream cheese. The best part about making chili in a crock pot is that you don't have to worry about babysitting—add ingredients into the slow cooker and walk away.