Italian Pasta Salad. Italian pasta salad is one of my favorite cold pasta salad dishes! Fresh and colorful vegetables, cheese, salami, and Italian vinaigrette are tossed with your favorite pasta to create an unforgettable. So many tasty Italian pasta salads to choose from.
Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems. I was inspired to make this because I went on a Salami Bender* after the Salami Cream Cheese Roll I shared a couple of weeks ago. I could never be a food magazine editor. You can have Italian Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Pasta Salad
- Prepare Half of yellow bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare Half of orange bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of cucumbers, diced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of red onion, diced.
- Prepare 8 oz of grape tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 cup of Italian style finely shredded cheese.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of bag of tri-color rotini pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian dressing.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
Italian pasta salad is perfect for making ahead because it tastes even better on the second day, after the flavors have had time to meld together. I've included my favorite pasta salad ingredients in this. Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water and tossing in a few key ingredients. Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to.
Italian Pasta Salad step by step
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and cook noodles according to directions on package.
- Drain noodles and rinse with cold water.
- Mix in all vegetables, seasonings, cheese, and dressing. Refrigerate leftovers!.
Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion. The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe, hands down. Your new go-to pasta salad for spring! Easy Italian Pasta Salad is an easy side dish for any potluck. This simple pasta salad recipe has fresh vegetables, olives, pepperoni and salami and a Italian dressing that makes it the perfect summer salad.