Quick and Easy Monkey Bread. This is a very easy bread to make. Monkey bread also has been called Bubble Bread and Pull Apart Bread. All Reviews for Quick and Easy Monkey Bread.
Basically a pull-apart bread, monkey-style breads are an ideal way to use refrigerated flaky biscuits. Work quickly with the refrigerated dough To make it even better, we've cut the monkey business down by using just a few simple ingredients and completing the recipe in four easy-to-follow steps. easy monkey bread recipe – only five ingredients! This amazing, pull-apart monkey bread is so easy, you can't mess it up! You can have Quick and Easy Monkey Bread using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Monkey Bread
- It’s 3 cans of buttermilk biscuits.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need pinch of salt.
Although I'm almost certain there are no actual monkeys in this recipe, it's still very good. I snagged the recipe from my mother-in-law Tracy, after I regained consciousness the first time I ate. An easy homemade Monkey Bread recipe with no rising or yeast required. You're going to love this classic favorite, remade entirely from scratch!
Quick and Easy Monkey Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9" bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside..
- Remove the biscuits from the packaging and cut into quarters..
- Either in a large bowl or gallon sized Ziploc bag, combine the granulated sugar and the cinnamon..
- Toss the quartered biscuit pieces in the cinnamon-sugar mixture to evenly coat them and arrange them into the prepared bundt pan..
- Once all are coated and in the pan, place the butter in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat. Once butter is melted, whisk in the brown sugar, vanilla extract and pinch of salt until combined..
- Pour the melted butter mix evenly over the dough balls in the bundt pan..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until no longer doughy and golden brown..
- Allow to cool in the bundt pan for 10 minutes. Then flip over onto a large plate and serve immediately..
It's genius, quick, easy, and it just tastes like nostalgia. But… if I'm being honest, nostalgia doesn't always taste quite as good as. Monkey Bread is so easy to make, simply toss, bake, and enjoy! A combination of tender biscuit dough, cinnamon sugar and pecans are smothered in a quick buttery sauce and baked until golden and sticky! Crock Pot Monkey Bread uses refrigerator grands biscuits with sugar and cinnamon to create a warm and gooey sticky pull apart bread.