Healthy mix chutney. Heat pan and fry dried chillies. Take required amount of powder and add water till a chutney consistency is obtained. junk food in large volume leads to multiple diseases. paati vaithiyam prevents the evolving of those new diseases for this generation by replacing the junk food with those of healthy foods made at home. This pre mix chutney will taste good with dosa, idly, etc.
Plz do like share and subscribe to my channel. Press the belll icon to get notified about all new upcoming videos. You may associate chutney mainly with Indian food or with lavish fish or meat dishes at upscale restaurants. You can cook Healthy mix chutney using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy mix chutney
- Prepare 1 cup of mint.
- It’s 1 of small apple.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1-2 of green chilli.
- You need 1 cup of raw mango.
- It’s 1 cup of basil.
- You need 1 cup of grapes.
- It’s Half of cup tamarind.
- It’s 1 of tomato medium.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of rock salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Prepare Pinch of hing or ASAFETIDA.
- It’s Half of tsp black pepper.
It's a condiment that's commonly a mix of savory and sweet. Find healthy, delicious chutney recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Mixing store-bought chutney with rum and rice vinegar for this steak marinade adds a whole new dimension. This chutney is a nice accompaniment with veg sandwich, fritters, patties, dhokla, dabeli, aloo tikki burger.
Healthy mix chutney step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together and blend with hand blender.
- Do not make paste just blend like thick mixture.
- Enjoy with lentils and stay safe stay healthy.
Get My Secrets to Great Indian Food. Mix Vegetable Chutney Recipe, mix veg sabji Chutney, How To Make Mix Vegetable Chutney Recipe. This is a chutney recipe it has a different taste as it is prepared with mixed vegetable. Heat the peanut oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the chana and urad dal and lightly roast them till Pour this tempering over the healthy coconut chutney and mix well. Double down on radiance with Healthy Mix Serum from Bourjois.