Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups. Many quick breads only make one, but with very little effort, you can double your results," Kimberly. WW Friendly Low Calorie Pumpkin Cakes. Some use spice cake mix or yellow cake mix to keep it easy; others are made from scratch.
They were not only very festive, but they were delicious too. So you can indulge in this delightful dessert and have no guilt! If you love pumpkin pie, you'll love this. You can have Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups
- It’s 3/4 cup of Splenda Sugar Blend.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of Egg Substitute.
- You need 1 can (29 oz) of 100% Pure Pumpkin.
- It’s 2 can of Carnation evaporated Fat Free Milk.
It's basically hearty pumpkin pie, without a crust. A much lighter version of Low Calorie Dessert Recipe: Raspberry Mousse. Are you planning a brunch or get together for this. These moist and secretly healthy carrot cake cupcakes are high in nutrition, low in fat, and they can even be sugar-free.
Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix sugar blend, salt, cinnamon in a small bowl. Mix pumpkin and egg substitute and add to sugar mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F. Bake an additional 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 2 hours. Refrigerate. Enjoy!.
This was wonderful topped with some Pumpkin Spiced Cream Cheese! More Pumpkin Dessert Recipes you might enjoy: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. Creating these low-calorie treats is literally what got me through the weight loss process (read my story here). I never felt deprived because I still got to enjoy DELICIOUS desserts! A low-fat berry iced dessert bursting with flavour.