Quick and Easy Pound Cake. Southern-style sweet potato pound cake gets a jumpstart from a convenience mix. This sweet smelling cake is perfect on a summer evening. Peanut butter pound cake with banana and chocolate chips made into muffins is quick and easy to prepare when using a pound cake mix.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site. This simple vanilla pound cake comes together in three easy steps. Get the recipe for our easy, flavorful vanilla pound cake. You can have Quick and Easy Pound Cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Pound Cake
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
Quick, Easy, and Delicious Pasta Recipes Ideal for Weeknight Dinners. When you need a comforting meal but don't have a lot of time, whip up one of these fast pasta recipes. Pound Cakes are so named because originally they were made with one pound of butter, one pound of sugar, one pound of eggs, and one pound of flour. In France, a Pound Cake goes by the name Quatre Quarts, which means four quarters, referring to the quantities of the ingredients.
Quick and Easy Pound Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Lightly grease and flour a 4-1\2 by 8-1\2 by 3- inch loaf pan. Any loaf pan other then this would work as well..
- Sift flour and baking powder together; set aside..
- Cream butter and sugar together until light, fluffy and a pale ivory color. Add eggs one at a time..
- Fold in flour and immediately pour into loaf pan. Bake until golden brown and a wooden skewer come out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes..
- Cool for 10 minutes, then put came onto a wire rack to cool completely..
- Serve with fresh fruit or ice cream. Enjoy! ^^.
Pound Cake. get the Food.com app. Watch on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Roku, or Fire TV. These pound cake recipes range from classic vanilla to berry-filled and everything in between. When butter, flour, and sugar combine, crowd-pleasing desserts follow. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.