Assorted pulao ! An easy healthy quick tasty lunch!. An easy healthy quick tasty lunch! made by our chef Monic Joyce. Hi, my name is Monic Joyce. This recipe is a very healthy version of pulao made with nutrient dense spinach and Indian cottage cheese (paneer).
Learn the recipe with step by photos. Methi pulao recipe – quick, healthy and a mildly flavored rice cooked with fenugreek leaves & spices. The best part I like about vegetarian pulav recipes are that they are healthy as we add vegetables or legumes in them. You can have Assorted pulao ! An easy healthy quick tasty lunch! using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Assorted pulao ! An easy healthy quick tasty lunch!
- Prepare 2 cups of basmati rice.
- It’s 1 of carrot chopped.
- Prepare Half of cup chopped beans.
- It’s Half of cup peas.
- Prepare Half of cup mushroom.
- It’s Half of cup cauliflower.
- You need 2 pieces of chicken chopped.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 3 of green chillies.
- It’s 1 of medium sized onion.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 3 drops of soya sauce.
- It’s as needed of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of pepper.
- It’s as needed of Salt.
In this recipe, I have added green peas, mushrooms, carrots, french beans. So easy, it should be a food sin. Get all the best Tasty recipes in your inbox! Sign up for the Tasty newsletter today!
Assorted pulao ! An easy healthy quick tasty lunch! instructions
- Sauté chopped green chilli, onion and ginger garlic paste..
- Add carrot, beans, peas and mushrooms and fry it get cooked. Add salt, pepper and soya sauce and tomato sauce. Cook well.
- Fry cauliflower and chicken pieces as egg and keep it separately..
- Transfer the cooked veggies to a rice cooker, place the rice over the veggies and add the amount of water for the rice to be cooked..
- The rice cooker ll stop automatically after the rice is cooked. Then add the fried chicken, cauliflower and egg to the cooked rice and mix well..
- Your delicious assorted pulao is ready..
Moong sprouts pulao recipe is one easy, healthy and tasty dish I prepare often for lunch. This pulao has a nice texture due to the addition of moong Serve moong sprouts pulao with raita or chips, you can even pack it in lunch box for toddlers and kids! Here is how to make healthy moong sprouts. The official home of all things Tasty, the world's largest food network. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever – all in one place!