Skinny taco pizza. This super easy Skinny Taco Pizza recipe is made with flatbread and includes Weight Watchers SmartPoints. Here's an easy recipe that will satisfy both your pizza and Mexican food cravings: Skinny Taco Pizza- and it's Weight Watchers friendly! A short how-to video and the printable recipe are included at… These taco empanadas are made from scratch with my ground turkey taco meat and my quick and easy pizza Yet again, your recipe doesn't taste a bit like it is "skinny"— just pure deliciousness!
This vegetarian pizza with refried beans, tomatoes, corn, avocado and This pizza was lacking in some kind of sauce and since there's plenty of chives in my garden, into the. This Taco Pizza is Mexican meets Italian. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings. You can cook Skinny taco pizza using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skinny taco pizza
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- You need 1/2 can of fat free refried beans.
- You need 1/4 cup of jalapeños.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green chilles.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of reduced fat Mexican blend shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato salsa.
- It’s 1/2 packages of low sodium taco seasoning.
- You need 4 of flat outs.
- It’s 1 of reduced fat sour cream.
Taco Pizza Recipe. posted by Christy Denney Ground turkey, onions, tomatoes, canned, taco seasoning mix, water, crescent roll dough, cheddar cheese, salsa, sour cream. Brown meat and onion in large skillet. Convenient prebaked crust makes this tasty taco pizza as easy as can be.
Skinny taco pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a skillet with non fat cooking spray.
- Add onions, chilles, and jalapeños and brown a few minutes.
- Add ground sirloin and cook over medium heat until browned.
- Drain excess grease.
- Add taco seasoning and 1/4 cup of water. Cook until water is absorbed..
- Spray 2 baking sheets with non fat cooking spray and lay flatouts on the sheets.
- Put a thin layer of refeied beans on each flat out and top with meat and cheese..
- Bake for about 7 minutes or until cheese is melted and flatouts are crispy.
- Remove from oven and add tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream and salsa.
It's a great recipe, especially if you have teenagers. I keep the ingredients on hand so that we can whip up this filling meal anytime. Taco Taste Test Spaghetti Pizza Hot Dog Tacos Freak Family. Snooki and joey's skinny de mayo TACO and stuffed pepper cinco de mayo recipies.