2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕. Mix flour and Greek yogurt together in a bowl; transfer to a work surface floured with self-rising flour. Put the flour and yogurt in a large bowl and mix with a fork until a shaggy dough forms. Carefully transfer the dough to a lightly floured baking sheet.
Even my kids request this and they can eat whatever kind of dough they want. This Weight Watchers pizza dough is quick and easy to make. No yeast and no waiting for the dough to rise. You can have 2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕
- You need 1 cup of plain fat free Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of Self-Rising flour.
- It’s of Garlic powder (optional).
- It’s of Italian seasoning (optional).
- Prepare of Any other seasonings you like (optional).
How do you make ww pizza dough with just two ingredients? Although I typically like to preheat an overturned baking sheet or pizza stone to make pizza at home, this dough is a bit too tacky and needs to bake on greased parchment paper. Even if you're NOT on Weight Watchers, this crust is delicious. It tastes JUST like a regular pizza crust without any of the wait time for rising!
2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕 step by step
- Combine ingredients and mix into a ball of dough..
- Sprinkle some extra flour on the dough and your surface area so it doesn’t stick and knead the dough for a 5-10 minutes..
- Flatten the dough into a pizza shape and put on your toppings..
- Bake at 425F for 8-10 minutes..
Add yogurt and stir with a fork until a shaggy dough forms. Add a few tablespoons water if the. Greek yogurt is the secret ingredient in this two-ingredient pizza dough recipe that is quick and easy to prepare. If you want to make a good pizza that's fast and easy, this is it. It doesn't get any easier than this folks.