H's quick and easy fish tartlets. A tasty seafood tartlet made with prawns and fish and baked with an egg and cheese mixture. Top tip for making Seafood tartlets. These can also be made using a mixed seafood selection bought frozen in supermarkets — but allow to defrost before using.
I devised a quick and easy way to make it, in single-serving portions, by using Digestive biscuits as a base. These tartlets couldn't be easier to put together and all you need is four main ingredients! Like, follow and subscribe to This Phillip Tries to Get His Mouth Around John Torode's Immense Fish Finger Sandwich You can cook H's quick and easy fish tartlets using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of H's quick and easy fish tartlets
- You need 1 bunch of spring onions chopped..
- You need 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1 of oil.
- It’s 45 ml of Thai green curry paste.
- You need 1 of few drops of sesame seed oil.
- You need 2 can of shredded tuna. I use one can in water and one can in oil.
- You need 1 of red pepper, diced.
- You need 45 ml of chopped fresh coriander.
- It’s 1 of few drops of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 of eggs whisked.
- Prepare 125 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of copied fresh coriander.
- Prepare 45 ml of flour.
Bread tartlets recipe – after the first attempt of making the bread tartlets, I again made it today. Quick, easy, and absolutely delicious fish stew! Fresh fish fillets cooked in a stew with onions, garlic, parsley, tomato, clam juice and white wine. Just stay away from delicate fish such as sole for this stew, or oily fish such as tuna.
H's quick and easy fish tartlets step by step
- grease the hollows of a silicone cup cake moulds or silicone muffin moulds worth nonstick spray..
- saute the spring onions and garlic in a little oil until soft. Add the curry paste and sesame oil and mix and remove from heat..
- drain the tuna and after to the spring onions with the red pepper, coriander and soy sauce..
- whisk the eggs, coconut milk, salt and pepper to taste and cake flour and add to the tuna mixture. mix well and spoon into the silicone moulds..
- microwave for 7 minutes or until mixture is firm..
- you can make a zesty salsa by chopping tomatoes, coriander and a few drops of tabasco and serve with the Tartlets..
If you want, you can add some shrimp, clams and/or scallops to the. Easy Homemade Mini-Tarts, Mini-Tarts, Homemade Tartlets, Shortcrust pastry tarts. A mini version of a tart is called a tartlet and usually made with shortcrust pastry for the dough, and a sweet filling. I tried your recipe and they were the best I've made. Just a quick question – I replaced the eggs with.