Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole.
You can have Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole
- You need 2 of chicken breast (or what u like, canned white meat if u must).
- You need 1 cup of instant white rice(precook) or 1 bag ready rice (90 sec.).
- Prepare 1 bag of brocc.florets *substi: (French cut green beans *drain).
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo or 2 tbs (op) sour cream if u no like mayo 😕.
- It’s 2 cans of low fat cream o chicken.
- Prepare 2 cans of low fat cream o mushroom subst:cream of potato.
- It’s 1 of small sweet onion (diced & par – cook).
- It’s 1 tbs of CCL.
- It’s of Spray Pam.
- Prepare 1 of large or jumbo egg.
- You need 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole step by step
- Precook chic chic until it shreds easily add a knorr bouillon cube while it cooks if u have it for Flava👅 when done shred set aside.
- Precook rice – set aside.
- Precook broccoli & onion set aside.
- In a large bowl mix mayo,cream soups,Ccl(country crock light), season to taste (I personally use Greek seasoning, kosher salt, & black pepper).
- Now add to mixture broccoli,onion, rice, shredded chicken fold in real good.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Ok now to mixture add cheese – mix.
- Now whisk egg on the side in a small bowl (one – two eggs depends on size of egg) one -two eggs per casserole, after u are done add to other ingredients blend well.
- Grease pan w/ Pam (cooking spray) or butter CCL.
- Add the bowl of ingredients to greases pan put in oven cook for approx 30-45 min (based on your oven) watch for sides to pull from pan & center done (egg is in it that's the main thing your awaiting to finish).
- You can add more cheese or mix it up how u want maybe even add a ritz topping, crispy onion topping or seasoned panko topping The MAIN thing is "Make it your OWN" good eating my friends 🍴.