Aloo ka paratha. Serving suggestions for aloo ka paratha. Aloo paratha can be accompanied with plain curd (yogurt) or boondi raita. You can also serve aloo ka paratha with dal makhani or chana masala..
Enjoy delicious aloo ka paratha in Urdu.آلو کا پراٹھا. Aloo Ka Paratha Recipe (Step by Step)..post of aloo paratha recipe. it includes recipes like gobi paratha, paneer paratha, mooli paratha, onion paratha, dal paratha, mughlai paratha, matar ka paratha and aloo gobi paratha recipe. in. Making Aloo ka Paratha — Indian Potato Stuffed Flatbread by Denyce Rusch. You can have Aloo ka paratha using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aloo ka paratha
- Prepare of Boiled mashed spiced potato.
- It’s of Dough.
- Prepare 2/5 cups of flour (to make roughly 10 paratha).
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Salt.
We have had a fascination with Indian food (as well as plenty of other kinds of food) for years. Specially in Punjab Aloo Paratha is staple for breakfast. Aloo Paratha, is a whole wheat flat bread stuffed with spicy potato mix. Parathas are made plain or variety of different fillings, but potato filling is.
Aloo ka paratha instructions
- Boil 1 large potato.
- Mash it and mix some spice into it.
- To make roughly 10 paratha mix 2.5 cups flour with salt and water and mix until chapati dough thickness.
- Divide the dough into roughly 75 gram balls.
- Roll each ball with flour first until the thickness is same as afghan bolani.
- Then spread a bit of oil first then a bit of potato covering half of the paratha.
- Fold the round paratha in half.
- Then repeat same procedure oiling half of it first then adding a bit of potato then fold in half.
- It should be a triangle by now. Last time add a bit of oil and potato then fold into a ball.
- Repeat the same to all the other balls.
- Now all balls should be filled with potato.
- Roll each ball into a paratha again.
- Add a spoon of oil onto a pan and cook the paratha.
Aloo Paratha, Punjabi Aloo Paratha Recipe. by Tarla Dalal. Green chillies spike up the flavour of the aloo ka paratha stuffing, while amchur gives it an enjoyable tinge of tanginess. Indian Aloo Paratha – whole wheat flatbread stuffed with a spicy potato filling. I have been gorging on parathas for the last few months. Yes that with gajar ka halwa – the ultimate winter dessert in.