Tuna Pasta Salad. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings like potlucks or BBQs. This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy!
Keep your tuna pasta salad in a sealed container so it doesn't absorb the flavors of the other things in the refrigerator. And if taking to a potluck, put ice packs in a cooler around it to keep it chilled! Tuna pasta salads can be found at many pot lucks. You can have Tuna Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta Salad
- You need 2 cup of pasta cooked.
- It’s 2 cans of tuna in water.
- You need 2 of cucumber.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of green onion.
- Prepare Cup of chopped peppers yellow red.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry parsley.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of dry mint.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of seeds or chopped walnuts.
- It’s Can of beats.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of your desired dressing I used creamy Greek.
Combine the cooked and drained pasta with the drained tuna, chopped celery, peas, and mayonnaise, using only enough mayonnaise for the salad to. Clean Eating Tuna Salad with Pasta. Delicious Tuna Macaroni Salad Recipe: How To Make THE BEST Tuna Macaroni Salad. My Tuna Pasta Salad is the perfect picnic lunch or anytime meal.
Tuna Pasta Salad step by step
- Chop all your vegetables.
- Pasta cook it 2 minutes less what the box say and wash it in cold water.
- Wash tuna and squeeze.
- Mix all ingredients add dressing and serve cold.
With tender pasta, a creamy dressing and healthy tuna, it's the perfect meal for any time. This healthy tuna pasta salad is also super quick and easy to make and it's always popular at parties and potlucks! My healthy pasta salad recipe is a riff on Garduno's restaurant tuna pasta salad. Mustard and dill really add wonderful flair to the flavor of this simple salad. It's really very inexpensive to serve.—Pat Kordas, Nutley, New Jersey.