Low Fat Cran-Blueberry Muffins. A low carb blueberry cream cheese muffins recipe that's more like mini cheesecakes. However, the liners peel off easily after sitting for a day. Try this low-fat version for breakfast or as part of a low-fat brunch.
Reviews for: Photos of Low-Fat Blueberry Bran Muffins. Bran, milk, applesauce, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, blueberries. In the days when I ate carbs, one of my favorite things for breakfast on a weekend was a The sour cream that's used in these Blueberry Sour Cream Muffins is a great healthy fat addition to your keto regimen. You can cook Low Fat Cran-Blueberry Muffins using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Fat Cran-Blueberry Muffins
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- It’s 1 cup of 1% milk (can substitute soy or almond milk for dairy free option).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened dried cranberries (such as Ocean Spray Craisins).
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries washed and gently dried (may use frozen, thaw first, but fresh is best).
- Prepare of Optional topping.
- Prepare 2 tsp of additional sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of non-food.
- You need 12 of paper muffin tin liners.
Skinny on Low-Fat Lemon Blueberry Oat Muffins. Brimming with juicy blueberries and luscious. Yummy low carb blueberry muffins to start your day. These gluten free muffins are quick and easy to prepare These low carb blueberry muffins taste great just as they are.
Low Fat Cran-Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F and place one paper liner per well in a muffin tin..
- In a medium bowl place the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Stir to combine..
- Add applesauce, milk and vanilla. Stir until just incorporated..
- Gently fold in cranberries and blueberries..
- Fill paper lined muffin cups evenly until all batter is used, a little over 3/4 full each. Mix additional sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle on top of batter in each cup if desired..
- Bake in pre-heated oven 20-25 minutes or until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Do not over-Bake or they will be dry..
- Remove from oven. Let cool in muffin tin for 10 minutes. Remove muffins from tin and place on wire rack to cool completely. Eat and enjoy a "better for you" muffin!.
- NOTE: If you would like to enjoy these warm you will have to spray your paper liners with cooking spray. Due to the lack of oil they tend to stick to the liners while still warm. They sometimes stick when cool as well, so spraying anyway may be desired. Although this does add a trivial amount of oil. They always come clean out of the paper on day two without spray, for some crazy reason. Lol. You can also spray your muffin tin directly instead of using paper liners..
However, I prefer to cut them in half and Extra fat can help or you can add in some grated squash like zucchini or yellow squash. These muffins are a great low-fat moist muffin. Stir into bran mixture until just blended. Low-Fat Blueberry Muffin BreadSpoonful of Kindness. Low Fat Healthy Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins Recipes.