3 flour barfi. Besan Burfi in punjabi ਵੇਸਣ ਦੀ ਬਰਫੀ How To Make Besan ki barfi by JaanMahal video – Продолжительность. It's time to acknowledge a favourite among the vast repertoire of Indian sweets which is none other than barfi. Heat a pan/kadai adding chickpea flour/gram flour.
Remove this to a plate At one stage the barfi will leave the sides and starts to come together. At that time pour the maida. Mithai is our traditional sweet dish. there are so many mithais out there. You can have 3 flour barfi using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3 flour barfi
- It’s 1 cup of gram flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of raagi flour.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of desi ghee.
- You need of Nuts crushed optional.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
But burfi is always liked by everyone. Rava burfi is made with semolina, flour, ghee, coconut, sugar and milk. Traditionally Indian burfi was made using different ingredients and each home had their own way of making it. same barfi recipe with the same quantity of sugar too. you may need to attain one string consistency before attempting with sugar. lastly, you can make the same barfi recipe with your choice of flour. my. Hence thought of sharing the barfi recipe just before republic day.
3 flour barfi instructions
- First simply all 3 flours on low flame in desi ghee until it looks cooked and aromatic.
- Now sprinkle all the nuts crushed.
- Let it cool little bit and after that add sugar and spread on a pansheet to make barfi.
- Cut into pieces and serve and pamper your family especially mom.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
Heat ghee in a non-stick pan. Allow to cook for a few minutes. Besan barfi or Besan ki barfi is a barfi sweet from Northern India and Pakistan. One of the yummiest barfi out of the long list of barfis is 'Milk Barfi'. This easy-to-make barfi is made with simple ingredients such as milk powder, condensed milk, ghee and cardamom powder.