Quick and easy buttercream- frosting. Reviews for: Photos of Quick and Almost-Professional Buttercream Icing. This is the BEST recipe for buttercream and makes a great base for other frosting flavors! The best thing about this recipe is that you can change it up to make different flavors of frosting.
This buttercream whips up super fluffy super quickly, and is literally the icing on the cake of any homemade treat. It's made with simple, real ingredients, like butter and vanilla, and it's ready in a handful of minutes. It's time to stop buying frosting in a can and learn how to whip up your own! You can have Quick and easy buttercream- frosting using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and easy buttercream- frosting
- Prepare 3 cup of crisco.
- It’s 2 stick of margirine.
- You need 2 lb of powered sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
This is THE Best Buttercream Frosting recipe and the only one we use. It is easy to make and anything you put it on will taste better. Buttercream frosting – sweet, creamy and decadent, is the perfect finish for any number of cakes, cookies or cupcakes. It's super simple to make at home.
Quick and easy buttercream- frosting instructions
- Leave the margrine out to softten for about 5 minutes..
- After the margirine is softened add the crisco, margirine, and vanilla..
- Let that mix as you measure out 2 lbs of powdered sugar. Add it is small-medium sized batches to eliminate clumps and also to keep the sugar in the bowl..
- if you want to add food coloring and you want it all one color just mix it in the bowl. If not divide it into as many as you need. (The red you need to put a ton to get it red.).
Buttercream frosting is a rich, delectable topping for cakes. Its melt-in-your-mouth flavor and versatile consistency makes it the perfect frosting to use on Cut softened butter into cubes and put it into a bowl. Cutting the butter smaller will make it easier to mix. Easy buttercream frosting that comes together so quick, you'll never need to make buttercream any other way. Light, fluffy and not too sweet.