Simple Yummy Potstickers.
You can cook Simple Yummy Potstickers using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Yummy Potstickers
- It’s of Canola oil.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 lb of Ground chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of Shiitake mushrooms chopped.
- It’s 4 each of Green onions – green and whites chopped.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic crushed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh ginger minced.
- Prepare 3 cup of Bag of Coleslaw mix (cabbage, carrots).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Thyme.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Chives.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce plus more for taste.
- It’s of Siracha (rooster sauce).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce or hoisin sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Cilantro chopped.
Simple Yummy Potstickers instructions
- Season ground chicken with 1 Tbls of soy sauce and rooster sauce, a little salt. Let sit for an hour or more. In wok or large pan put 3 rounds of canola oil with 2Tbls of sesame oil. Fry chicken until just browned. Remove from wok..
- Add garlic, ginger, onions, mushrooms, cabbage mixture. Add oyster sauce, siracha, thyme, chives. Add chicken back in. Add cilantro. Simmer for 5 more minutes..
- With your finger spread Wonton wraps with water on sides and fill with chicken mixture. Seal each corner to corner. See picture..
- In a non stick skillet, pour sesame oil (2 rounds). Place as many wontons can't fit. Let bottom brown for about 4 minutes. Pour a little of water in pan. Have a lid available. Quickly place the lid over to pan to steam wontons..