Chapati. In a large bowl, stir together the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour and salt. East African Chapati is a beautiful unleavened flat Bread eaten in East Africa in Countries like Burundi Uganda, Mozambique, Kenya,… What I like about this Bread is how soft it is and it goes along with a. Chapati recipe, How to make soft chapati Recipe.
Chapati dishes also include palak chapati, methi chapati, etc Various combinations can be tried while making the chapati dough. Vegetables can also be added for filled chapati. Roti, also known as Chapati or Phulka, is a staple in most Indian homes. You can have Chapati using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chapati
- It’s 2 cups of atta flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
This whole wheat Indian flatbread is typically enjoyed as a side with curries or lentils. My daughter and I used to make this chapati recipe frequently. It's so fun and goes well with any spiced dish. In a large bowl, stir together the flours and salt.
Chapati step by step
- Mix ingredients till it becomes dough..
- Rest the dough for about 10 mins..
- Divide dough into ping-pong size balls..
- Prepare counter/table top by sprinkling flour..
- Roll the dough balls out with a rolling pin or bottle into a flat circle..
- Fry on preheated pan and serve with curry, dhal or even as a wrap..
Use a wooden spoon to stir in the olive oil and enough water to make a soft dough that is elastic but. Your Chapati stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Similar to the common pita, the Indian chapati is a bread made of whole wheat flour.