Matka kulfi. I've eaten a very nice dessert: I think it was matka kulfi but I'm not sure: the waiter in the snap was doing the sweet nad I've got it in the potter cup. Its surprising how a simple clay pot changes the taste and aroma of your kulfi. This recipe takes Kulfi to the next level. with just five simple ingridients.
This matka kulfi recipe is inspired from jigg kalra's book – classic cooking of Punjab, where cream along with eggs have been added to rabri. Being a vegetarian I have not used eggs. It is often described as "traditional Indian ice cream". You can cook Matka kulfi using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Matka kulfi
- You need 1.5 lb of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 can of small condensed milk.
Matka Malai Kulfi Recipe, Learn how to make Matka Malai Kulfi (absolutely delicious This Matka Malai Kulfi recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. See more ideas about Kulfi, Kulfi recipe, Malai kulfi recipe. How to make Matka Kulfi-Rich dense kulfi served traditionally in an earthenware pot. Matka kulfi is famous cool dessert of Pakistan.
Matka kulfi instructions
- Just keep stir the whole milk until It becomes proper golden thick mixture.
- Now add condensed milk and again keep stir until it again becomes thick properly dark golden mixture.
- Add nuts is optional.most important if you don't have condensed milk try to prefer adding jaggery and dont over cook after adding jaggery just mix and if you don't have jaggery too then add brown sugar caramel or dark chocolate.
- Transfer it into small tiny cups.enjoy after freezing.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
Matka Kulfi is the best kulfi among all Pakistani and Indian kulfi recipes. These kulfis are widely demanded in the market. Capitalizing on our synergies as a vertically integrated company, we are reckoned as an eminent firm of the finest quality Matka Kulfi. I guess no special intro is required for Kulfi Ice cream since it is every ones favorite. In my home town they sell kulfis in a earthenware pot called 'Matka' filled with Ice Cream.