Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔. Serve shredded chicken on a sandwich with cheese. Add to a pasta salad or a vegetable salad for an easy dinner. Toss shredded chicken with barbecue sauce for a quick and easy BBQ shredded chicken sandwiches.
Zesty Italian Dressing Chicken is a yummy recipe you can put in the crock pot hours earlier then make into a fast and delicious meal! There is so much you can do with this Slow Cooker Italian Shredded Chicken and it's so simple to make! When time is up, remove the chicken from the sauce and shred it with two forks. You can cook Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔 using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken breast (boneless, skinless).
- Prepare 2 of small onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes(undrained).
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need of Cooked pasta (your favorite!).
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Now the Crockpot shredded BBQ chicken is ready to be put back into the slow cooker and mixed with the sauce. There is no need to cook it any longer. Add it to soups like this Minestrone Soup, Creamy Italian Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup, or Instant Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup.. In a crock pot, place the frozen chicken breasts, package of zesty Italian dry mix, and the whole jar of pepperoncinis.
Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breast……
- Place chicken breast in a slow cooker…..
- Place your sliced onions, green pepper and minced garlic into crockpot, on top of chicken breast……
- Add to crockpot your diced tomatoes and white wine…..
- Now sprinkle over chicken your black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano and parsley flakes……
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours…….
- Gently shred chicken breast in your slow cooker and stir well……
- Serve over cooked pasta topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!!!.
You can buy the whole pepperoncinis or the sliced ones. Use a fork to shred the chicken while it is cooking. Crockpot Shredded Chicken – a super easy Crockpot recipe for all purpose shredded chicken! This chicken is seasoned and slow cooked all day, then ready to use in any of your favorite wraps, tacos, or casseroles. These Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Sandwiches have a fresh tomato flavor even when tomatoes aren't in season.