Super easy egg rolls. Super Easy Egg Rolls/Egg Rolls/Healthy Recipe. Place on greased cookie sheeat sides not touching. Brush tops of egg rolls lightly with oil and bake.
These are the easiest egg rolls I have ever made, and they are tasty. Next time I would add a little more seasoning to the filling. I also used a bag of cole slaw. i JUST. You can have Super easy egg rolls using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super easy egg rolls
- Prepare bag of cole slaw.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of to 1 cup soy sauce and beef or chicken broth.
- Prepare of egg roll wrappers.
This Easy Egg Roll Recipe is simple and will rival the egg rolls from your local take out restaurant. I don't know why, but egg rolls used to be super intimidating to me. Ingredients in this Easy Egg Roll Recipe. You can definitely get creative here, but I like to keep it super simple.
Super easy egg rolls step by step
- Sauteed and wilt down cole slaw with broth and soy sauce. set aside to cool..
- Put wrapper down so it looks like diamond. put about 2 heaping tablespoons into center of wrapper. fold up bottom and each side and roll. deep fry until brown..
I've always loved egg rolls, but every recipe I saw seemed too complicated. So I decided to start with a packaged coleslaw mix. Now I can make these yummy treats at a moment's notice.—Samantha Dunn, Leesville, Louisiana. These homemade egg rolls are filled with pork and vegetables, all wrapped up and fried to crispy perfection. The perfect make-ahead appetizer for any event!