Quick and Easy Pizza. All Reviews for Quick and Easy Pizza Crust. This quick and easy pizza dough is fantastic with part whole wheat flour or all white flour; it's up to you. And it doubles, triples and even quadruples beautifully (see the notes in the recipe) and rolls out like a dream.
This dough rises up nice and has a very light flavour. It can also be made in your bread machine on the 'dough' cycle. Easy Peezy Pizza Dough (Bread Machine Pizza Dough). You can cook Quick and Easy Pizza using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Pizza
- It’s 2 of and a half decilitre warm water.
- It’s 12 grams of yeast (1/4 of a package).
- Prepare 200 grams of wheat flour.
- You need 100 grams of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of pizza toppings.
Note: This is one of the few of my older posts with gluten in them. For a gluten free (and grain free) alternative, see this recipe for a paleo pizza crust. From easy, delicious recipes the whole family will love and inspiring DIYs to creative projects to keep kids learning, we're sharing our best advice and ideas to keep you busy at home. You'll have dinner on the table in no time.
Quick and Easy Pizza step by step
- Add the warm water to a bowl and mix the yeast in..
- Now add the salt and all the flour to the mix and pound it lovingly with your powerful hands. The dough should be kinda wet and slightly liquid..
- Leave the dough for about 1 hour at house temperature (Put a clean towel over it).
- Smear a baking platform with the oil and prepare a glass or bowl of water to keep your fingers wet. Spread the dough out on the platform and form it to a desired size (you can make 4 small ones instead of 1 large pizza,if you like).
- This is the fun part for the whole family~ Decorate the pizza(s) with tomato sauce + your favorite toppings. I recommend pepperoni, ham, mozzarella cheese, corn, black olives and waaay too much oregano!.
- Put the pizza(s) in a preheated oven at 200 C (warm air setting) for about 12 minutes. Keep an eye on it/them. Enjoy!.
Dust your pizza pan with corn meal and transfer your pizza dough. Ladle Pizza Sauce (to taste) in the middle and spread it outwards. When you want pizza, and you want it now, skip the delivery order and whip up these quick and easy homemade pizza recipes. A prebaked pizza crust and refrigerated barbecued pork make this tasty supper idea super fast and super easy. Cut into bite-sized pieces, and it can double as a great.