Vickys Easter Bunny Bread Rolls, GF DF EF SF NF. These homemade fruit roll-ups are one of our favorite homemade treats for kids. These are so easy to make and only require a few ingredients! This Paleo Coconut Flour Bread is good for sandwiches.
Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls Recipe: Huge fluffy cinnamon rolls with maple cream cheese frosting that stay soft for days. They really are the best ever! #bread #cinnamon. Easter Bunny Fruit Tray Easter Treats Easter Food Hoppy Easter Easter Funny Easter Dishes Easter Snacks Easter Table Easter Decor. You can have Vickys Easter Bunny Bread Rolls, GF DF EF SF NF using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Easter Bunny Bread Rolls, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 500 grams of strong bread flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp (14 g) of dry yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 30 grams of dairy-free spread/butter.
- Prepare 75 ml of warm coconut or rice milk.
- You need 225 ml of warm water.
- You need of Gluten Free Recipe.
- It’s 450 g of gluten-free flour.
- You need 2 tsp of fast acting yeast.
- You need 2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 250-300 ml (1 cup) of – 1 & 1/4 cups) light coconut milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of runny honey / agave nectar.
Neat Easter Ideas – Easter basket ideas, Easter recipes, and Easter decor. Scottish Sausage Rolls made with beef are a great traditional Scottish meal or snack. Crispy puff pastry on the outside make them irresistable. Great recipe for Vickys Sticky Ginger Cake (like the McVities Jamaican Ginger Cake).
Vickys Easter Bunny Bread Rolls, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Mix the flour, yeast and salt in a bowl, then cut in the butter, rubbing with your fingertips until crumbs are formed.
- Mix the milk and water together then add to the dough, combining with your hands until the dough comes together. Work for 20 minutes on a floured surface until the dough becomes elastic.
- Return the dough to the bowl, cover with a slightly damp cloth and leave to double in size, around an hour, an hour and a half.
- Gluten Free Directions – Put 250ml milk, the honey and oil in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute or heat in a small pan until warmed. Add to the dry ingredients and form the dough – if it's too dry add extra warmed milk. Continue with the rest of the directions (one rise then bake).
- Punch the dough down on a floured surface and split into 8 balls. Flatten them slightly with your palm then set on baking paper on a baking sheet. Cover with the cloth again and leave another hour to rise again.
- Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 220C / 425°F OR gas 6 / 200C / 400F for the gluten-free rolls.
- Using a pair of sharp kitchen scissors, snip twice on top of one end of each roll to make the bunnies ears and poke the scissors in to make eyes underneath.
- Dust the tops with a little flour and glaze the gluten-free ones with some extra milk then bake for around 10 – 12 minutes (15 – 20 for gluten-free) or until golden and cooked through.
- Let cool on a wire rack then enjoy with soup or spread with butter!.
- These are so cute I had to share! They were on a Facebook page but the bread recipe is my own.
A fond childhood memory is going to my grannies house after school and getting a slice of ginger cake, thickly spread with butter to eat as I went on my way home. Easter season is approaching and for the nice moments with the family you need to prepare something delicious. With this recipe for Easter bunny dinner. These easter bunny bread rolls are super simple and super cute. You need just a few basic ingredients to impress your friends and family.