Pesto Kaman Dhokla. A fusion recipe of khaman dhoklas sandwiched with freshly made pesto sauce. Home » VideoRecipe » Pesto Khaman Dhokla. How to make Pesto Khaman Dhokla Recipe – The popular Gujarati snack gets an Italian touch with pesto The popular Gujarati snack gets an Italian.
Khaman Dhokla Recipe with step by step photos. Khaman dhokla recipe with step by step photos. Khaman dhokla or khaman as its called is a savory steamed cake made from gram flour (besan). You can have Pesto Kaman Dhokla using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto Kaman Dhokla
- You need 2 cup of besan.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of ginger green chilly paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 6 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 of & 3/4 tsp baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of citric acid.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 5 tsp of powdered sugar.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Few green chillies.
- It’s 15-16 of basil leaves.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pine nuts.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of water 3 times.
Pesto Kaman Dhokla instructions
- First make a batter for the dhokla for this in a mixing bowl add besan then add all the dry ingredients except baking soda then slowly add water to make a thick batter mix it in one direction for 5 minutes so that there should be no lumps keep this batter rest for 15.
- In the meanwhile make a pesto so for this in a grinder take garlic pine nuts Parmesan cheese oliv oil into a coarseley ground mixture then add salt mix it,now heat a steamer grease the plate add the baking soda to the half of the mixture the pour the batter into plate.
- Cover it and cook it for few minutes then open the lid spread the pesto mixture then again pour the half of the batter now cover it cook it until done now heat a pan add oil,mustard seeds,green chilly,sugar,lemon juice now pour this mixture on the dhokla then cut them into pieces serve it with tamarind date chutney.
El khaman dhokla, el famoso tentempié vendido en cada calle de Gujarat, ya no está restringido a esa región y está disponible fácilmente en cada Cómo hacer khaman dhokla. Download royalty-free Gujarati Khaman Dhokla or Steamed Gram Flour Snack, Indian snack stock Photo "Gujarati Khaman Dhokla" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the. Dhokla is a vegetarian culinary dish that is found mainly in the Indian state of Gujarat and parts of adjacent states. It is made with a fermented batter derived from rice and split chickpeas. Dhokla can be eaten for breakfast, as a main course, as a side dish, or as a snack.