Vickys Homemade Pizza Dough, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Homemade Pizza Dough, GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Homemade Pizza Dough, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 1 tbsp of fast acting yeast.
- You need 140 g of rice flour.
- You need 115 g of potato flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 170 ml of warm coconut milk or milk of choice.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
Vickys Homemade Pizza Dough, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- In a food mixer, blend together the yeast, flours, xanthan gum and salt, then slowly add the warm milk, sugar and oil in that order.
- Mix on high for 2 minutes – if dough is too stiff add a little water until it resembles bread dough.
- Grease a 12 inch pizza pan and sprinkle with extra flour before shaping the dough onto it. Leave a bit of a lip round the side to hold in the topping.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes, then add your topping and bake for another 15 minutes.
- I use my tomato-free 'tomato' sauce recipe (please look it up!) then top with sliced red onions, sweet peppers, spinach, sweetcorn, spring onions, fried onions etc then I make a cheese style sauce from nutritional yeast for over the vegetables. The kids love it! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332955-vickys-tomato-free-tomato-pasta-sauce-ketchup-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.