Fried Tofu with Eggs (Perkedel Tahu) *Vegetarian. Another take on the ever present perkedel in Indonesia, this time with tofu as the main ingredient. Tofu is made of condensed soy milk that is pressed into blocks. Garnish crispy garlic tofu with sesame seeds and green onion.
You can actually use it to scramble. To make the egg-fried rice, beat together the eggs and sesame oil in a bowl and add to the wok. Allow to set a little and move around the pan to scramble. You can cook Fried Tofu with Eggs (Perkedel Tahu) *Vegetarian using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Tofu with Eggs (Perkedel Tahu) *Vegetarian
- Prepare 250 gr of tofu.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of small red capsicum.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need of Red capsicum can be replaced with spring onion or celery.
- It’s of Cooking oil to deep fry.
Fried tofu is both vegetarian and vegan can be dipped in just about any kind of sauce. You can also use it in a vegetable stir-fry or noodle dish. In a small bowl, combine the tofu with the nutritional yeast, flour, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss gently to coat the tofu well.
Fried Tofu with Eggs (Perkedel Tahu) *Vegetarian instructions
- Chop red capsicum, mash tofu well..
- In a moxing bowl, crack eggs, add tofu, capsicum, salt, and peper, mix well..
- Pre-heat frying pan with a lot of cooking oil..
- Take tofu mixture spoon by spoon and fry it into oil, cook until both side turn golden.
- Take them out and serve them with any sauce you like..
Tahu goreng, tahu isi and tahu sumedang are popular fried tofu snacks. Tofu is called tauhu in Malaysia and Singapore. Crispy pan-seared tofu is your protein, and salt takes the place of fish sauce for a vegetarian I intuited that it was both an unnecessary step and perhaps a bit offensive to pad Thai to make it that way. Making this dish vegan is easy—all you need to do is remove the eggs! Tofu has been one of the most popular ingredients in Chinese cuisine.