Quick And Easy Egg Meatloaf.
You can have Quick And Easy Egg Meatloaf using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick And Easy Egg Meatloaf
- You need 500 grams of Minced Beef.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 of Finely Chopped Onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
Quick And Easy Egg Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 190°c or 375°F or Gas mark 5.
- Prepare a loaf tin and grease lightly or line with baking paper..
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and hard boil eggs for 12-15 mins..
- Mix together the minced Beef, breadcrumbs and onion. For best mix, I used my hands..
- Take 3/4 of the mixture and place in the baking tin, then make 3 grooves in the middle to put eggs in when done..
- Use the remaining 1/4 mixture to make a "lid" being sure to cover all the eggs..
- Cover with foil and place on middle shelf for 45 mins..
- Take foil off and place back in oven for further 30 mins. (Some may need longer so check half way through).
- When cooked, leave to stand for 5-10 minutes then serve. I normally serve with mashed potatoe, green vegetables and gravy..