Easy, Fast roasted Yukon potatoes. These melt-in-your-mouth potatoes will win you (and. Toss the potatoes, garlic, and rosemary with the oil, salt and pepper on a baking sheet. As the name suggests, Yukon gold potatoes are yellow in color and medium sized.
These oven-roasted potatoes are very easy to make, so you can have a delicious side dish with minimal work! You can use dried herbs but if you have fresh on hand, by all means, use them! Place potatoes in a large roasting pan and toss with oil, salt. You can have Easy, Fast roasted Yukon potatoes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy, Fast roasted Yukon potatoes
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chives, chopped.
- You need 1 lb of Yukon gold potatoes, chopped.
I thought I'd give the recipe page a little update with a few more details, but the recipe is the same delicious one I first posted. If you are looking for a new go-to side dish, your search is over! Yukon gold potatoes have a naturally buttery flavor. Sweet potatoes add a sweetness to the mixture.
Easy, Fast roasted Yukon potatoes step by step
- Cut potatoes in bite size pieces..
- Mix all spices together, add olive, mix to combine..
- In a microwave proof dish, add potatoes, cook in microwave for 6 minutes, covered.
- Transfer to a nonstick skillet, brown or until tender..
- Take off stove, add chives and serve..
The recipe is a great side dish that will I occasionally add different spices too – chili powder, cumin for a more Mexican flavor! If you have never roasted veggies before, give it a try! Roast Potatoes You'll Want to Keep All to Yourself. These uber-scrumptious, Roast Potatoes are so easy to make; it's not even funny. The trick to fast-cooking potatoes is to cut them small and cook at a high heat.