vegan banana pancakes. Easy, fluffy, tender, naturally sweetened, and the perfect healthier breakfast or dessert! My banana pancake game is strong though, and the texture of these is absolutely spot on. These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert.
Health Benefits – Vegan Banana Pancakes. Getting a banana down you is never going to hurt – just think of all that lovely fiber and potassium. Wondrously Fluffy Vegan Banana Pancakes, incredibly easy to make with a mashed banana and a handful of pantry staples! You can cook vegan banana pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of vegan banana pancakes
- You need of mixture.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of white flour.
- You need 3 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mashed banana.
- It’s 3 tbsp of non dairy margarine or butter(if your not vegan).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of almond/soy or rice milk or whole milk(if not vegan).
I love having a few staple recipes for when bananas are. Vegan banana pancakes, a tasty and healthy breakfast or dessert recipe. In today's video, I wanted to share this very simple and yummy vegan banana recipe – wait, vegan banana pancakes recipe. Vegan banana pancakes are fluffy, light, and full of sweet banana flavor.
vegan banana pancakes step by step
- add flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar in a bowl and sift it..
- mash banana(if not already mashed) and add it to the bowl with milk, and margarine..
- mix the ingredients until its smooth. if too thick add more milk to the mixture and mix until smooth..
- spray griddle or frying pan with vegetable oil. heat thr griddle to 320 and the frying pan on high.
- put about a 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle or frying pan. make sure its even and thin.
- cook for about 9 minutes on both sides and serve with maple syrup or whatever you like.
These are perfect for a weekend breakfast! Is there anything better than a pancake breakfast on a Saturday morning? These Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Pancakes are soft, fluffy and taste like banana bread! They make a great naturally sweet breakfast, snack or dessert! Find this easy vegan banana pancake recipe at Tesco Real Food.