Keto Vegan Dinner Rolls. The keto rolls are egg-free vegan keto breads with crispy crusts and a real bread-like texture. A great gluten-free recipe for your macros! How to store vegan keto bread?
How to make keto coconut pull apart rolls – grain free, wheat free, gluten free & sugar free ! Separate the eggs and set aside. These Keto dinner rolls can be eaten by themselves, or used as anything from hamburger buns to mini pizza crusts! You can have Keto Vegan Dinner Rolls using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Vegan Dinner Rolls
- You need 1 1/4 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of + 3 tbp ground psyllium husk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame seeds for topping.
What really made the difference for me was the type of almond flour I used. Perfect for weeknight meals and holiday gatherings! My rolls were a great disappointment. High in fat and protein, these will satisy your bread cravings.
Keto Vegan Dinner Rolls instructions
- Preheat oven to 375F, line a parchment paper on baking tray,.
- In a large mixing bowl add dry ingredients, almond flour,coconut flour, psyllium husk, baking powder and salt. Combine..
- Add apple cider vinegar, olive oil and stir in hot water, combine for 1 minute until water is absorbed, add 2 tbsp psyllium husk, ball will be hold together. Set aside for 5-10 minutes..
- Roll each small balls between your hands and place them on baking tray..
- With a pastry brush, brush top of each ball with a bit of tap water, sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake 40-45 minutes. cook at the bottom of the oven for 30 mints. Then put the rack middle of the oven to continue to cook 10-15 more minutes.you want crusty bread ? Turn on the grill mode for extra 5 minutes. But watch not to burn them.!!.
So- I definitely thought I'd muck these keto dinner rolls up because I've tried several bread recipes and barely any of them turned out. For these vegan dinner rolls pictures, I used the Strawberry Pepper Jelly. This post is not sponsored by Jennifer, but she is my friend on IG and sent me these delicious Jelly and I had to announce it here, because it's over the top delicious! Her jelly is vegan, because it's made with plant. This Keto dinner roll recipes came out better than I could have expected and I will probably use it all year round.