Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza.
You can have Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza
- It’s 1 can of biscuits.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese (monterrey jack and cheddar mix).
- Prepare 1 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- You need of jalapenos.
- It’s 2 tbsp of bacon bits.
- Prepare 1 packages of pepperoni.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion and green pepper mix.
- It’s can of cooking spray.
Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 375° then coat an 8 x 12inch pan with cooking spray..
- Place can of biscuits into pan and push bisuits together so that no space is in between..
- Spread sauce over biscuits and use half of cheese for first layer..
- Use remaining ingredients for other layers and top with the rest of the cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes, let cool and enjoy!.