Low carb peanut butter protein muffins. These FUDGY, CHEWY low carb peanut butter protein bars are a delicious pick-me-up when you're on the go. The recipe is sugar free, low carb, gluten free and Keto. And I feel so much better eating them than I did after those coffeehouse ones.
Low Carb Cranberry Sauce (small batch + large batch and three flavors!) Buy products related to low carb peanut butter products and see what customers say about low carb peanut This is the best protein powder I've ever had by Quest! The Cinnamon Crunch tastes just like Quest Nutrition Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bar, High Protein, Low Carb, Gluten Free. These gluten free peanut butter bars were inspired by a recipe that I learned how to make in middle school Home Economics class. You can cook Low carb peanut butter protein muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low carb peanut butter protein muffins
- It’s 1/4 cup of splenda.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 scoops of vanilla protein powder (or cupcake batter flavored).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy or lite cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s of Dark chocolate chips to put on top.
Quest makes a great low carb peanut butter whey protein powder…I've used it for low-carb waffles and it's awesome. Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl. Evenly pour the mixture between the muffin cups. These peanut butter and chocolate fat bombs make snacking on a low carb or keto diet easy and stress-free.
Low carb peanut butter protein muffins instructions
- Set oven to 400°. Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients and mix too well blended.
- Grease a 12 count muffin tin. Pour batter equally into each spot. Bake for 18-20 min. They freeze well if you want to! They keep for 3-4 days out of the fridge in a closed container.
You can read everything you Whisk until smooth and creamy. Butter or nonstick spray works as well. Wer Muffins mag, wird unsere Low Carb* und zuckerarmen saftig-schokoladigen oder fruchtig-zitronigen Protein Muffins lieben! Make these delicious protein peanut butter cups with just a few ingredients! So I am a total I NEED DESSERT AFTER DINNER kind of person…and if I'm going to go for the peanut butter cup, I might as well go for a protein peanut butter cup made with dark chocolate AMIRIGHT?