Easy Quick Tomato Sauce. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook onion in olive oil until translucent. Stir in tomatoes, cook until juice begins to thicken. Stir in puree, salt and pepper.
In a medium pot add olive oil and garlic, cook Easy Tomato Sauce, a delicious and fast Italian Tomato Sauce Recipe. The perfect quick and easy weeknight meal. A good Spaghetti Sauce can be used in many ways. You can have Easy Quick Tomato Sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Quick Tomato Sauce
- It’s 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning blend.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
The key to keeping this Easy Homemade Tomato Pasta Sauce recipe really simple is a food processor. It's not only a speedy way to chop the vegetables but by chopping them quite fine, they cook even faster. This authentic Italian tomato sauce is so quick, and easy to make that it's ready before the pasta is finished cooking! Read the reviews; when you make this once, you'll never go back to those inauthentic, sugar-filled jar sauces.
Easy Quick Tomato Sauce step by step
- Pour soup, paste, and water into small pot (I use the smallest one in the house usually).
- Bring to a boil while stirring until paste is smooth..
- Add in seasonings, adjusting to taste..
- Stir constantly (to avoid burning) for one minute..
NOTE: if you like a smooth sauce (no bits of tomato or skin. Canning tomato sauce in the backyard, starting from whole tomatoes and ending with processed quarts of sauce (juice). Quick Tomato Sauce – You can skip the jarred sauce! This is super quick, easy, fresh and so so good using pantry staples. I have the quickest, easiest tomato sauce recipe using pantry staples, dried herbs and ground beef.