Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible).
You can cook Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible)
- It’s 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of AP Flour (I used gluten free).
- It’s 2 cups of softened butter at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 8 Tbs of honey.
- It’s 8 Tbs of milk (I used non fat).
- You need 2 cups of mini chocolate chips.
Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible) step by step
- Mix cocoa and flour together..
- Mix in butter, sugar and honey..
- Mix in milk..
- Once everything is mixed together, add mini chocolate chips..
- Place in a container and top with more chocolate chips (I know chocolate overload, but so worth it)..
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm..
- Serve with some ice cream or you can be like me, grab a tablespoon full of this and disappear like David Copperfield. This recipe is very rich so I can only handle one tablespoon per day..