Paleo Zucchini Fritters. And these zucchini fritters don't disappoint. A lot of fritters consist mostly of dough – usually a wheat flour dough. And since this is a Paleo recipe, you already know that we do something different.
These Paleo Zucchini Fritters are one of my most favorite veggie side dishes. Savory Zucchini Fritters will make a tasty addition to your zucchini recipe collections. And in my opinion zucchini fritters fits these better than zucchini latkes. You can cook Paleo Zucchini Fritters using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo Zucchini Fritters
- It’s 2 of x small Zucchini (courgette).
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 2 Tbs of Arrowroot Powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion flakes.
Another gut healthy and delicious school snack recipe. This recipe is gluten free, dairy free and Paleo with GAPS adaptions. Don't forget you can get a copy. Here's a perfect Paleo alternative, just in time for this weekend's TV-and-finger-food celebrations: zucchini fritters served plain or topped with.
Paleo Zucchini Fritters step by step
- Using a box grater, grate the zucchini into a bowl. Add a bit of salt and let rest to 'sweat', around 5 minutes. Place the grated zucchini on a clean dishcloth and wrap tightly to squeeze out any moisture. Place the zucchini into mixing bowl..
- Add the arrowroot, whisked egg, onion flakes and season with salt and pepper. Mix until well combined..
- In a non stick pan, heat a bit of olive oil over moderate high heat and drop spoon full of the mixture in the heated pan. Make sure not to overcrowd. Cook for about 2-3min each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel..
- Serve the fritters on it's own or with your favorite condiment. Enjoy. 😋.
If you've never had paleo zucchini fritters, you're missing out! Besides being the perfect ingredient in these fritters, zucchini is a surprisingly great source of minerals. Course Appetizer, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Side Dish. Once the coconut oil has melted, form six fritters and place them in the skillet. Follow my flavor-packed recipe for a tasty meal!