Paleo Zucchini Fritters.
You can cook Paleo Zucchini Fritters using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo Zucchini Fritters
- You need 2 of x small Zucchini (courgette).
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Arrowroot Powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion flakes.
Paleo Zucchini Fritters instructions
- Using a box grater, grate the zucchini into a bowl. Add a bit of salt and let rest to 'sweat', around 5 minutes. Place the grated zucchini on a clean dishcloth and wrap tightly to squeeze out any moisture. Place the zucchini into mixing bowl..
- Add the arrowroot, whisked egg, onion flakes and season with salt and pepper. Mix until well combined..
- In a non stick pan, heat a bit of olive oil over moderate high heat and drop spoon full of the mixture in the heated pan. Make sure not to overcrowd. Cook for about 2-3min each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel..
- Serve the fritters on it's own or with your favorite condiment. Enjoy. 😋.