Quick mac n' cheese. A quick recipe for mac and cheese for one. Easy, cheesy, and oh so good. And if you are feeling extra hungry or want to make it for two or more, the recipe sizes up with just a slightly.
Stir until the cheese is melted and the pasta is evenly coated. Tia Mowry's Thanksgiving Side Dish – Mac and Cheese Recipe A rich and creamy mac and cheese the people of all ages will love! You can have Quick mac n' cheese using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick mac n' cheese
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 packages of elbows/ shells.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Velveeta.
- You need 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese shreds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1 can of Campbell's cheddar soup.
Includes three kinds of cheese – cheddar, mozzarella and cream cheese. Made on the stovetop for a quick and easy side dish. Quick mac 'n' cheese by Greek chef Akis Petretzikis. Add the grated cheese and microwave again for.
Quick mac n' cheese instructions
- Pour milk, cream, cream cheese, Velveeta, cheddar soup, shred cheese in pot. Melt down.
- Stir into drained pasta.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons sour cream.
Just made this Mac n Cheese! Directions for: Quick Mac 'n' Cheese. While pasta cooks, break eggs into a large bowl and beat. Stir in cheese, ketchup, salt and pepper, combining well. But seeing as I needed lunch, mac and cheese it was!